I admit, I spend an inordinate amount of time planning what to wear on race day. Since we are Catholic Homeschooling Armywife Running Moms, does this mean I should plan to wear my running skirt and a hat? Or is it ok to wear my too tight Mater Dei High School t-shirt and my daisy duke running shorts with the zippy racing stripes? OR....should I go shopping?!
I am going to wear my red running hat. It is the signal to the kids that Mommy is serious about going running. They all say, "Bye Mommyyyyy!" It makes me feel like I really HAVE to get out of the house quickly before someone changes their mind...like me.
ReplyDeleteI have given some thought to what I will wear. Something along the lines of, "It will be October, will I need a jacket? AHHH...too hot to think about."
I vote for shopping. Categorize it under 'wardrobe improvement'.