So now that I am feeling fat and sluggy and wishing the cold weather would let me choose different clothes I am thinking about all that PEACE and QUIET I enjoyed while running. Anyone else up for running?? :)
Ran the day after this post. Eva and I did two miles, mostly walking. it's now Wed. night. Maybe I should do something else this week. CAN"T get my uniform skirt to fit...popped the button and have to get a DA photo taken soon. Grrr....
Bill was asking if you had a pregnancy uniform for your photo. He went and was all messed up, or they said he was even though his branch manager said he was only a little messed up. He consoled himself that his GEN told him that if he can be resuscitated, he will be promoted so the photo probably doesn't matter all that much.
I would LOVE to join you running/walking/yogaing...pretty much anything besides my current couch potato state which has left me with aching teeth and tension headaches.
Ran the day after this post. Eva and I did two miles, mostly walking. it's now Wed. night. Maybe I should do something else this week. CAN"T get my uniform skirt to fit...popped the button and have to get a DA photo taken soon. Grrr....
ReplyDeleteDo you think the skirt doesn't fit because you have a baby to squeeze in there too?
ReplyDeleteI ran 2.5 miles yesterday in a pathetic 26 minutes. But at least I did it.
Bill was asking if you had a pregnancy uniform for your photo. He went and was all messed up, or they said he was even though his branch manager said he was only a little messed up. He consoled himself that his GEN told him that if he can be resuscitated, he will be promoted so the photo probably doesn't matter all that much.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to join you running/walking/yogaing...pretty much anything besides my current couch potato state which has left me with aching teeth and tension headaches.