On my long runs, I'm shuffling along at an 11 min mile. I think 3 - 12 min miles in the scorching heat is fabulous, Rachel.
Just noticed the Mystic Monk Coffee logo. That's what we switched to, and I try to stick with their 2 free trade flavors. Wish they had more of those. Did you see the monastery they're building? Gorgeous. Makes me want to move to the middle of nowhere so I can sit in a beautiful church for Mass.
This weekend I had perfect weather at 4pm and ran 5 miles in 49:11!!!! I haven't run 5 miles since I was breastfeeding Maria and never that fast. I've decided the weather really makes a huge difference so I'm praying for the perfect weather for race day. :)
No matter how hard I try I can't get the awesome tan part nailed down.
ReplyDeleteOn my long runs, I'm shuffling along at an 11 min mile. I think 3 - 12 min miles in the scorching heat is fabulous, Rachel.
ReplyDeleteJust noticed the Mystic Monk Coffee logo. That's what we switched to, and I try to stick with their 2 free trade flavors. Wish they had more of those. Did you see the monastery they're building? Gorgeous. Makes me want to move to the middle of nowhere so I can sit in a beautiful church for Mass.
This weekend I had perfect weather at 4pm and ran 5 miles in 49:11!!!! I haven't run 5 miles since I was breastfeeding Maria and never that fast. I've decided the weather really makes a huge difference so I'm praying for the perfect weather for race day. :)
ReplyDelete