I am finding it difficult to find the motivation to continue running. I have run a few times since the race but nothing regular and nothing difficult. I am wondering if it is because I need to register for a new race? Then I think of trying to work in running time and it makes me feel rather exhausted without ever having lifted a finger (or foot).
I keep thinking when I finish ILE I might be more inclined to work a workout into my scheduled babysitting times. Of course, at that rate, I might also need to figure out a way to lose the 50lbs I will have gained from all the holidays, Starbucks and chocolate that won't be countered by running.
Maybe I'll just lace up the shoes now...
yeah...I've been walking and biking, but not doing much running. Some, not much. Just don't want to.
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to come over here and say...yep, I'm feeling fat and unmotivated. I rode 1.6 miles yesterday with Joseph in the trailer. I thought he was going to kill me. But what to do next?
ReplyDelete