| Bib | Name | Sex/Age | City, State, Country | ||||||||||||||
| 18049 | REITEMEYER, MICHELLE | F39 | RICHMOND HILL, GA | ||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||
| Bib | Name | Sex/Age | City, State, Country | ||||||||||||||
| 14864 | MAY, RACHEL | F37 | FORT LEAVENWORTH, KS | ||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||
| Showing 1-1 of 1 |
| Bib | Name | Sex/Age | City, State, Country | ||||||||||||||
| 15090 | PILLADO, CHRISTINE | F38 | FORT BELVOIR, VA | ||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||
Way to go ladies!!! I thought of you while eating birthday cake at my godson's b-day party. And thought I'm WAY too lazy to EVER run 10 miles!! So proud of you! BTW - In the middle of the b-day party, in strolled my sil who also ran the race. She's 26, so I won't tell you her time.
ReplyDeleteMaryan, I am more likely to run 10 miles in 1:21 when I am 46 than when I was 26. Good for her...I hope you all saved her some cake!
ReplyDelete