Friday, September 3, 2010

7 miles and Gettysburg

I am planning to run 7 miles in the morning.  There is only one big hill to go UP and it's at the end of the run (maybe a walk at that point).
Then we are going to jump in the car and go to Gettysburg.  Spend the night in York and then head to Lancaster and come home.
Then a one hour bike ride.
Sometimes I wonder why I decided that this was a good idea.  Then I think, "The heck with that, why do I keep doing it?"
Because if I have to sit in a car for hours and hours with small children I need all the feel good hormones and stress relief I can.  And I am fresh out of street drugs.

1 comment:

  1. Gettysburg was great! We are going back many times. Decided that doing one or two spots each trip really allows us to focus on that area and those people. Too many players to keep track of all at once.

    ReplyDelete