Awesome! Did my 4 miles this morning in 40:50, which I think is pretty durn good. Haven't had the 20 deg drop in temps yet. But 72 is way better than 82.
And while running "only" 4 miles, I kept thinking, "I love you, Hal. Thank you for giving me a light week." Of course, next week when I do 7, it'll be, "I hate you, hal. You're making my legs hurt."
Since I missed, basically, an entire training week on my trip south I am going to skip week 4 (light week) and go straight from one hard week to the next hard week. Joy.
Awesome! Did my 4 miles this morning in 40:50, which I think is pretty durn good. Haven't had the 20 deg drop in temps yet. But 72 is way better than 82.
ReplyDeleteAnd while running "only" 4 miles, I kept thinking, "I love you, Hal. Thank you for giving me a light week." Of course, next week when I do 7, it'll be, "I hate you, hal. You're making my legs hurt."
Since I missed, basically, an entire training week on my trip south I am going to skip week 4 (light week) and go straight from one hard week to the next hard week. Joy.
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome. Totally a supermom. Way to go!
ReplyDelete