I have also been doing the FLY Lady program in our house (more or less) with some noticeable improvements. All in all, things are going well.
Then, WHAM! This AM I had a headache while running. Made it all of .5 miles and decided I needed to walk home. Not exactly the runners' high I was hoping for to start off the day.
On the brighter side I get my hair cut today and have two days left before I can start seeing all the people who will be dragging me through the streets of DC in October.
Hal Hidgon with kids is the new, unimproved training plan. Tylenol for headaches is the new drug of choice.
Too busy to run on Wednesday, and then Thursday I didn't get going early enough, so I had to wait until afternoon. Treadmill is located in the SUNROOM, which is generally 90 degrees by 2 pm. Not a very good run. By 5 pm, the east facing room (with the help of the A/C that tries so hard) is quite comfortable and I'm wondering why I didn't just wait until then to go.
ReplyDeleteOh, well. We keep plugging away and take solace in knowing that we still have several months to go.
Way to go Christie!
ReplyDelete