Have you noticed that the closer we get to race day the more we blog about the running we are doing?
I am going to think about that while I lay in a nice, comfy, warm bed for a short, brief, lulling interlude.
The GW Parkway 10K!!! It's in the spring. I HAVE to get on their mailing list as I wanted to run it this past spring but missed the deadline to register. Plus, on my ILE first assignment "Know your life goals and the timeline to achieve them" I put that I want to do a triathlon...next spring.
Absolutely! Today i started to wonder what we'll run next....
ReplyDeleteThe GW Parkway 10K!!! It's in the spring. I HAVE to get on their mailing list as I wanted to run it this past spring but missed the deadline to register.
ReplyDeletePlus, on my ILE first assignment "Know your life goals and the timeline to achieve them" I put that I want to do a triathlon...next spring.