Love that you sprint the hill. Dog or no dog. A swift kick to the dog's throat is also effective. Scarier than dog mace. Dog mace sounds better.
Michelle, Crank that treadmill up to vertical! Jump on the trampoline. You will do great on the hills. We will be there to PUMP...you up.
Going to bed now. All this enthusiasm is making me tired. Ran three miles in the rain this AM. Passed the poor high schoolers standing in the rain waiting for the big yellow bus. Can I say how glad I am that high school is but a distant memory??
I do not have a hill. I wish I had a hill. There are hills on the race course. I will not do well on them. Good for you on owning your hill.
ReplyDeleteBad dog.
PS: they make dog mace. I highly recommend it.
Love that you sprint the hill. Dog or no dog. A swift kick to the dog's throat is also effective. Scarier than dog mace. Dog mace sounds better.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Crank that treadmill up to vertical! Jump on the trampoline. You will do great on the hills. We will be there to PUMP...you up.
Going to bed now. All this enthusiasm is making me tired. Ran three miles in the rain this AM. Passed the poor high schoolers standing in the rain waiting for the big yellow bus. Can I say how glad I am that high school is but a distant memory??