Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sabatoge

I did this in most classes I took where I was doing well at the end of the semester.  I quit studying.  Didn't turn in anymore assignments.
I am still running.  Not too hard.  Not really far enough.  Someone psycho analyze this for me and give me a hint.  Didn't get to this with the therapist yet.  We got stuck on my scoring double the thresh hold on the screening for post partum depression.  I thought I was getting better.
Andy won't be home for the ATM.  Of course.  He won't be home for the spaghetti dinner.  Of course.  He pretty much is making cameo appearances this month.
Has anyone figured out what time we will need to leave to get to where ever it is we have to be for the beginning of the race?  Need to hire a sitter and they sometimes like a time to arrive. :)
Maybe it's the GREY sky for the past four days?  I need a tanning booth.

2 comments:

  1. We need to leave your house NLT 7 am to drive to Pentagon City, park, and get over in time for the 8 am start. This leaves little time to stand in line for the porta-potty.

    Alternatively, Andrea really wanted me to stay at her house - 15 minutes away. She has the room for all of us. Why don't you see if she'd be willing to watch the kids?

    As for running - know what you mean. Yesterday was supposed to be 5 and I did 3...at 9 pm. I'm reminding myself that a few weeks of inconsistent school isn't a big deal and that I need to get my runs in. But I don't think I'm listening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: packet pickup is on Friday and Saturday. The plan is for me to drive to Rachel's Friday afternoon, then we leave her place Saturday morning. Maybe we should drive straight to the DC Armory and get our packets? If you email me a copy of your ID, I can get yours too. I thought they were only doing Friday pickup, then it would have been on you. But Saturday is doable. Also, I'd really really like to go to QofA for Mass on Saturday. I've been missing reverence.

    ReplyDelete