No Hal Higdon or Runner's World's "New New Best 10 Miler Ever!" training plans for me. I'm using the Non Runners' Marathon Trainer. Unfortunately, because of the miscarriage I'm having to start late. But I will be prepared...1 week after the race.
My sister is using this to train for the NYC marathon...one week after our race. :) Fortunately you aren't running a marathon. I would not sign you up for such silliness. I have to remind myself that we aren't running for time or money. Just keep running and eventually we will finish. :)
My sister is using this to train for the NYC marathon...one week after our race. :)
ReplyDeleteFortunately you aren't running a marathon. I would not sign you up for such silliness.
I have to remind myself that we aren't running for time or money. Just keep running and eventually we will finish. :)
Just realized you posted this at 4:20 this AM. WHAT????
ReplyDelete